I can't wait to take pictures of the back with the deck!!! Maybe sooner than later...
Saturday, August 8, 2009
The House
So we are still finishing up the grand remodeling project of last summer. We finally got some sunny days so I could finish staining the side and front of the house. The other side may just wait until next year. The back was stained before the siding went up on the addition (great idea we had there!!) so...almost! I'm finishing the bathroom painting tonight. We ran out of the old color so we had to change it! UGH! I hate it when that happens! Now just some trim work touch-up and a bit of kitchen touch-up and I think we are D-O-N-E! We are awaiting the deck estimate...maybe we'll have one in a few weeks, or else we'll be waiting until next spring. It's a shame to have such lovely french doors (or Chinese doors as Eian calls them) and nowhere to go but a long way down!! Here are a few shots of the front-I missed peak daylily bloom time by just a few days, but the flowers still look pretty good. The photos do not do them justice.
Shawn is that person blob in the picture-we had just finished spreading the new stamat for the driveway and he was raking it out smooth. 
I can't wait to take pictures of the back with the deck!!! Maybe sooner than later...
I can't wait to take pictures of the back with the deck!!! Maybe sooner than later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment